Important Note: Returns will only be accepted up to 35 days from the original date of shipping from RSD Bikes.
To be eligible for a return, items must be unused, unassembled and in the same condition that they were received, and be contained in the original packaging.
Returns may not be initiated without first receiving a Return Authorization, which may be obtained by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete a return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once a return has been received and inspected, we will send an email to notify that we have received the returned item, and to confirm the eligibility of a potential refund. If approved, a refund will be processed as soon as possible.
If a return is requested for any reason, other than damages incurred in transit, the consumer shall be responsible for all shipping costs. Additionally, there may be ancillary fees involved, such as, but not limited to, foreign-exchange rate fluctuations between purchase and return, bank or 3rdparty processing fees such as PayPal, or any other unforeseen fees imposed upon us by any other party due to cancellation or return.
Should an item arrive damaged, please follow the steps outlined below. Any deviation from these steps will hamper our ability to replace, return, or refund an item.
- Make sure to note on the signature portion of the carrier that the item arrived with visible damages to the box. Failure to do so may void any claims for a possible refund or exchange.
- Take high-resolution/clear photo images of the exterior of the box, interior of the box and of the item(s) inside the box, then email them to us on the same business day of receipt of the package. Without this evidence, we cannot initiate a claim with FedEx, UPS or any other carriers, and therefore we will not be able to fulfill the claim.
- Once the box is opened, remove the packaging from the item, inspect it thoroughly and take high-resolution photo images of any damages and email them to us at email@example.com. Again, without this evidence, we may be unable to fulfill a claim.
- Make sure that the item is replaced in 100% of its original packaging, exactly how it was packed. Do not alter the packaging. Failure to do so may result in a denied claimed by the carrier and in turn, our inability to fulfill a claim.
- Once all of the information outlined above has been received, we will initiate a claim with the carrier.
- The carrier will make contact within 2-4 business days to schedule the pick-up of the damaged item(s). Please present any item to their agent in its original packaging. Do not discard any part of the packaging.
- Carriers will usually process claims between 3-10 business days, with the exception of the holiday season, which may require up to 30 days.
- The carrier will inspect the item and email us with the result of their inspection.
- Upon approval from the carrier, we will replace the damaged item(s) ASAP.
We cannot initiate a claim, issue a refund or send a replacement before all of the above has been completed.
We will replace any item that is defective or has been damaged in any way during the production process. To exchange for the same item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization.
If an exchange is desired for a different size or colour, we will accept any item as long as it remains in its new/unassembled condition. All of the shipping costs associated with this exchange, including the return of the original item and shipment of the replacement item will be borne by the consumer.
We will accept the cancellation of any order only before shipping has commenced. If the item has shipped, the cancelled order should be treated as a Return/Refund. Please see above.
If the item has not shipped, then we will issue a refund promptly, minus any fees incurred. Fees include, and are not limited to, foreign-exchange rate fluctuations between purchase and cancellation dates, bank or 3rdparty processing fees such as Paypal, and any other unforeseen fees imposed by any mediary due to the cancellation.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. All discounted or reduced-price items are considered final sale.
Late or Missing Refunds
Firstly, contact should be made with bank or credit card institution, as delays in processing are common. If no information is gained, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may follow up with the financial institution.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the recipient, a gift credit will be issued for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be e-mailed promptly.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the original purchaser had the order shipped to themselves first, we will issue a refund to that person.
To return any item, please address shipment to:
284 Wildcat Road
Toronto, ON. M3J 2N5
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If any refund is to be issued, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund.
When shipping items for return, it is recommended to use a traceable shipping service or purchase shipping insurance. Otherwise we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).
If any item is received without a valid Return Authorization, we reserve the right to refuse delivery, and any return shipping costs will be borne by the sender.
If any situation arises that somehow has not been addressed above, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.