This return policy is subject to change. However, no changes to the policy will be applied retroactively to products you have already purchased from us. This policy is in addition to our Cancellation Policy, as further set out in our Terms and Conditions.
Subject to the terms below, we refund your product purchases for a period of fourteen (14) days from the date they are delivered to your shipping address. The fourteen (14) day period will commence on the date, and at the time, our carrier or shipper documented delivery via the applicable tracking code. After the fourteen (14) day period, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the overall value of the item being returned.
For orders shipped outside of Canada and the United States, we do not refund any customs or duties paid in connection with your order. You may also be required to pay custom duties to ship returned products to us. We do not cover such duties.
You will be responsible for all return shipping costs and arranging return shipping.
Additionally, there may be ancillary fees involved, including but not limited to, foreign-exchange rate fluctuations between purchase and return, bank or third-party processing fees (including for example payment processing fees, currency conversion fees or any other foreseeable or unforeseeable charges imposed upon us by any other party due to the return.
Products Damaged on Arrival
Should an item arrive damaged, please follow the steps outlined below. Any deviation from these steps will hamper our ability to replace, return, or refund an item.
- Make sure to note on the signature portion of the carrier that the item arrived with visible damages to the box. Failure to do so may void any claims for a possible refund.
- Take high-resolution/clear photo images of the exterior of the box, interior of the box and of the item(s) inside the box, then email them to us on the same business day of receipt of the package. Without this evidence, we cannot initiate a claim with FedEx, UPS or any other carriers, and therefore we will not be able to fulfill the claim.
- Once the box is opened, remove the packaging from the item, inspect it thoroughly and take high-resolution photo images of any damages and email them to us at email@example.com. Again, without this evidence, we may be unable to fulfill a claim.
- Make sure that the item is replaced in 100% of its original packaging, exactly how it was packed. Do not alter the packaging. Failure to do so may result in a denied claimed by the carrier and in turn, our inability to fulfill a claim.
- Once all of the information outlined above has been received, we will initiate a claim with the carrier.
- The carrier will make contact within 2-4 business days to schedule the pick-up of the damaged item(s). Please present any item to their agent in its original packaging. Do not discard any part of the packaging.
- Carriers will usually process claims between 3-10 business days, with the exception of the holiday season, which may require up to 30 days.
- The carrier will inspect the item and email us with the result of their inspection.
- Upon approval from the carrier, we will replace the damaged item(s) as soon as possible.
We cannot initiate a claim, issue a refund or send a replacement before all of the above has been completed.
To be eligible for a return, your item (i) must be unused and unassembled; (ii) in the same condition you received it in (including with all labels and packaging intact); (iii) in the original packaging; and (iv) be shipped back to us within the timeframes specified herein. We do not accept returns for products that were sold at a discount, on sale or listed as final sale items at the time of purchase. Even if we grant a return authorization, we will inspect your returned items upon receipt by us to ensure they were eligible.
Aside from the process described above for damaged items on delivery, to start the refund process within the fourteen (14) period, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt or order invoice to request a return authorization. We may require that you send photos of your items prior to a return authorization being granted.
All product returns must be authorized by us before shipping your items to us. If any item is received without a valid return authorization, we reserve the right to refuse delivery and/or return the products to you. Any shipping costs for us to return the items to you will be your obligation.
If a return authorization is granted, you will have a period of seven (7) days, from the date we provide the authorization, to ship the items back to us. To return any item, please address shipment to:
284 Wildcat Road
Toronto, ON. M3J 2N5
You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. If a refund is to be issued and we have incurred any shipping costs or duties on your behalf, such costs will be deducted from the refund.
When shipping items for return, it is recommended you use a traceable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance. We shall not be liable or responsible for lost or stolen items that we do not receive back in our possession and you accept such risk.
When Will I Receive My Refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected by us, we will send you an email notifying you that we received the item and whether your refund has been approved.
Unfortunately, your refund cannot be processed until the item in question has been returned to us and has been determined to be eligible for return. If your refund is approved, a credit will be applied to your original method of payment. We are unable to issue a refund using a different payment method (aside from gift cards referenced below). If more than ten (10) days pass from the time you returned your item and you have not received your refund, please email us at email@example.com.
Refunds that cannot be refunded to the original payment method used, for technical or other reasons, will be recorded as a credit only towards a future purchase at www.rsdbikes.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the recipient, a gift credit will be issued for the value of the return if the return is approved. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be e-mailed to you. If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the original purchaser had the order shipped to themselves first, we will issue a refund to that person.
Order Cancellations Prior to Shipment
The cancellation of an order is governed by our terms and conditions of use, as available at https://rsdbikes.com/terms-and-conditions/.
If any situation arises that is not addressed above, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.